It's finally happening!

Long time no see! I'm back after a long time to review some lesser known (but not exactly rare you can find it at ulta) TonyMoly face masks! Also, planning on purchasing Innisfree Korean face masks online as well after my Tony's for a comparison. Basically I am looking for a good hydrating face mask as we as a good brightening face mask.

First up is Aloe mask by TonyMoly for a hydrating mask then Lemon mask by TonyMoly for brightening.

So many of you may wonder why the switch from clays to sheet masks? It's true for a long time I only used clays and never liked the sheets, but sadly I am getting old. lol. My once oily skin has really changed. I'm no longer acne prone (thanks god) and a lot more prone to dryness than I used to be. I still do get those oily spots in the T zone during the day, but it's not as extreme as it used to be. Lord, you guys know I was a grease bucket back then. I guess my skin is now something weird some people call dry combination. I'm turning 26 next month.

Also some sad news....Freeman Beauty has permanently shut down their website. I used to love being able to buy their cleansers that they only had online, as well as their clay mask anti aging line. Ulta still has a good selection for their products but IMO it's never going to be exactly the same for me. I don't exactly live next to an Ulta, and it's hard for me to spend $50 there for free shipping. I loved being able to stock up on both cleansers, exfoliators, and masks for the free shipping for $25/$35 on Freeman's site. It's sad. I know I'll probably never buy their cleansers again since they go for an arm and a leg on amazon/ebay. And who knows how old those products are...le sigh.

But here we are ringing in a new type of skin care experience, moisturizing Korean face sheet mask time!

Popular Posts