Break The Ice (Pink Ice by Rue 21)

First Impression: For ten dollars, it's a steal!

     I have become a recent fan of Rue 21's fragrance line. I haven't found many "cheap perfumes" that have won me over like some of the fragrances that Rue 21 makes. What does it smell like? Sweet strawberry juice in a club soda with pineapple and shaved ice. There is a floral component that exists, I just don't know what flowers I could describe them as, I just imagine them as being tropical.  I think this makes a really good by the pool perfume. It's cheap so you don't have to feel guilty about dousing it on to stop smelling like chlorine. I like this perfume because it's sweet, fun, and playful. My boyfriend calls it "strawberry fields." This perfume scent belongs in the "cute" category to me. In the fall I'll probably still love it and spray it all over my fuzzy cardigans and love how strawberry I smell :)

3/5 Stars


(The fragrance notes are not listed for Rue 21 Pink Ice. It's described simply as a fruity floral with sweet notes.) Notes that I have picked up with my own nose include: pineapple, strawberry, pear, a floral accord, and sugar.


Fruity Floral Gourmand

Popular Posts