Try it Tuesday- The Chok Chok Tony Moly Face Mask Sheet Review



Image result for tonymoly chok chok

Hello folks! Today for Try it Tuesday I am trying the chok chok green tea mask from TonyMoly. It was a free gift with purchase at Ulta, and I have not seen the mask around anywhere else for sale in the U.S. yet. According to the TonyMoly website their Chok Chok tea is fermented in the sun for an entire year and has intensive hydrating properties. I am a fan of the smell/taste of green tea, so naturally I was looking forward to trying the mask. I've also had my eye on the Chok Chok line of skincare products from TonyMoly, so if this mask impresses me I might try a moisturizer.

Opening the package I was greeted by a seriously amazeballs green tea & lemon scent. I was expecting something deep and bitter, but this smells like al-rehab green tea perfume oil and I love the scent! The coating on the mask was kind of thick & slimy and seemed almost soapy, but it wasn't. I had a hard time unfolding the mask as it really stuck together. I kept this on 17 minutes (recommended time was 15-20). I wonder why this is less time than their other masks....

Even though I loved the scent, I had to admit I was not blown away by the performance. My face was hydrated sure, but not intensely. I think I would rate the hydration level 2.5/5. I might buy this again for $1, but I wouldn't pay more. Performance wise, seriously nothing special. I guess I was expecting more since this seemed like it would be a more pricey and nice mask from them.

Popular Posts