Tony Moly Pureness 100 all 10 Masks Review (In Progress)

Image result for tonymoly pureness 100 10 maks
I have to admit when buying my first 100 mask I thought that maybe I wouldn't review them. The 11 masks from Tony Moly I'm Real were starting to blend together and I felt like I was running out of things to say to distinguish them from one another. Last night though I tried my first mask from 100 though, the snail one and changed my mind. The mask was great and I knew that this line probably could surprise me again, so I'm on board! Please note it will probably take AWHILE to finish all these reviews since I only buy a few new masks at a time now.

A) Snail Mask 

I was a little nervous to try this mask. I know how common snail slime is in skincare products and that it's very legit, but I never used it before and was just a little afraid it would smell bad or gross me out somehow. The big gloopy snail on the package had my gag reflex going a bit, but for the sake of beautiful skin I opened that package. The smell was great! It was not the typical cologne smell I was expecting from the I'm Real series. It smelled like a rosey fruity bubble bath. The mask was much thicker and had little black cotton seeds in the mask. The mask unfolded easily and had a gel like slime (ugh haha) coating. It felt SO good on my skin, I'm not sure if my skin was extra dry or something but I could almost hear my skin going "aaahhh" with refreshment. The 100 mask fit my face really, really well. The I'm real masks were too big and created a lot of awkward wrinkles. The real treat was the next morning, I seriously could not believe my eyes. My skin was beautiful and glowing, but my acne marks FADED. Like I mean it was only a little bit, but it was noticeable even after washing my face those marks are lighter! I wondered what the snail mask meant by helping "skin damage" but now I think I know. This mask is AWESOME. (Sorry rave review fan girl moments haha). Next time I buy masks I think I'm going to buy like 10 of these at least rofl. I loved the snail! Felt so great on my skin and actually faded my acne marks a little bit the next day!

B) Honey Propolis Mask

So, after the snail mask I was very eager to try another mask. I was kind of wary though, because my skin does not have a good history with honey. I used to try the DIY honey masks and never seem to get good results (got little pimples) and I had a manuka honey mask I bought I had to throw away because it made my skin burn. So it was with bravery (and some stupidity) I gave this honey mask sheet a try. The sheet was thinner than snail and had a very distinctive honey scent. The liquid was a little sticky like honey. Putting the mask on I did not notice much, it felt a little bit refreshing but not as much as many other masks. Afterwards when I was washing my face I noticed my face felt raw and kind of burned :(. The next day I got several small pimples :(. Ugh, why did I do this? This mask was not good for me at all, and wraps up the last time I'll try a honey face product for a long time. The honey mask irritated my skin causing pimples and a raw burning feeling.

 

Popular Posts