A Glammy Discovery (Glam Princess by Vera Wang)

First Impression: Cute and only $25! They must be clearing these things out!

     Yes sadly this gem is being discontinued, so if you are out there and see it you need to buy before it's gone! Glam Princess is a treasure, I had no idea when I bought it that I'd enjoy it so much. From the outward appearance of the bottle I was expecting a more run of the mill fruity floral fragrance, but Glam Princess is a surprise. It deserves it's regal name, because it smells really classy while staying so sweet. It smells expensive, but doesn't smell old-ladyish and I think it's pretty light. The most intense note by far is cashmere woods, a note I find really exotic and elegant. The fruits in the opening smell perfectly ripe. The dry down is also fabulous, I like that marshmallow was incorporated in so that the scent still stays a little sweet without the presence of the fruit. I have gone through this perfume fast, it's something I just want to spray a lot on. The staying power is around 3 hours, pretty fair for an EDT. Off-Topic: The cap of the bottle makes an excellent accessory for the next picture you take of your cat :D


4/5 stars



Top Notes: Red Cuurant, Guava, Pear
Heart: African Orange Flower, Orchid
Base Notes: Musk Mallow, Marshmallow, Cashmere Woods


Fruity Floral Gourmand

Popular Posts