Sweeter than Honey! (Honey by Mariah Carey)

     I got this tiny and cute perfume for my 20th birthday. I was surprised my brother had bought me this one instead of ribbon, I had told him any lollipop bling fragrance would suffice, but my favorite color has been blue since I was 3. (Think blue carpet, blue bed, blue lamp, blue toothbrush...). Anyway, this fragrance is sweet and tangy. Think crisp, slightly sour pineapple drizzled with honey and lemon. The initial sharp lemon gets swept away into a gingery middle that is also floral. Everything stays drenched in sweet, rich honey from start to finish. Yummy yummy yummy!!! There is also a very pretty ending with lime blossoms which I love. This fragrance is pretty strong and has average lasting power. I can't stop smelling myself, and neither can the cook in the restaurant I work at, Jazzy!

3.5 /5 Stars 

Top Notes: Pineapple, lemon, passionfruit
Heart: Ginger, freesia, Lily
Base Notes: Honey, musk, and lime blossom

Fruity Floral 


Popular Posts