The Fun, Fizzy Apple! (DKNY Delicious Candy Apples, Ripe Raspberry)

     I got myself another candy apple, and this one is even more impressive! Believe or not this scent is featured around a pretty bizarre and cool item; the classic coca-cola soda. I read in the fragrance description that this one had cola and I just had to have it, I've got to say it exceeded my expectations. I was not expecting a sincere and genuine cola scent, I thought it would smell at least a little bit off. Ripe Raspberry smells like real deal coca-cola with tons of raspberries and lime. It's very sharp, bright, fizzy, young, and fun! My co-worker has been raving about this one for awhile and I finally see why. I think the dry down is the best part because it smells like sweets, coke, and a little bit of flowers. This might be sounding perfect but I do find something in this fragrance to be a little strange and smokey. It's still a wonderful scent...but that strange smokeyness makes me wonder.

3.5/5 stars


Top notes: Apple, lime, raspberry
Heart notes: Magnolia, peony, sweets
Base note: Cola

Floral Fruity

Popular Posts