Razz-Lemon Fantasy (Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears)

     Delicious!!!!! This incredibly affordable fragrance has been around for awhile but has seriously slipped through my hands until now. I got it at Marshals for $9.99 today, and I am so impressed by the fragrance and overall quality of this scent! Unlike Fantasy by Britney, this one is more light and fruity. It has a candied feel whereas I feel like all the other Fantasies by her have more of a bakery feel.
     Circus opens with a very sharp musky raspberry. This is similar to Love Rocks by Victoria Secret, but is unlike Love Rocks because Britney got it right. The raspberries smells very real and ripe. They smell like they are layered with sweet sugar and lemon juice that seems to give them that perfect tart quality. The fragrance is a little bit flowered up with apricot blossoms, but they are not heady and do not bother my nose. The fragrance manages to stay sexier and deeper with all the musk surrounding the fragrance from beginning to end. (I would not consider this a mature fragrance though, it is definitely very youthful and fun.)
     Ultimately I think Circus is a winner. It's very sweet, candied, and manages to be clean at the same time because it captures a soapy quality. As a raspberry lover I am impressed. Amazing lasting power of 8+ hrs!

4/5 Stars

Top Notes: Apricot Blossom and Raspberry
Heart: Lotus, Orchid, Peony
Base: Musk, Vanilla, Candy Notes

Popular Posts