Freeman Beauty Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask Review

I love everything about the presentation of this product. I love sea themed things so the seashells on the cover catch my eye. The packaging is one of my favorite colors ever, and I love the idea of anti-stress because I am all about spoiling myself! This is probably why even though I tried this 2 years ago and didn't like it, I was excited to try it all over again. Although, sorry to be a buzz kill, but I didn't like it all over again. Being the last clay based mask from freeman beauty I've tried I can really see how this mask under performs.

I like the color of the smurf blue mask, it's funny to put on. It smells pretty good, but it's not my favorite scent ever, but still no issues with the scent. I think it does kind of smell aromatherpuetic. I hate how thin and watery this mask is, it's ever thinner than the acai purifying mask.

 I didn't feel like this mask pulled any oil from my skin at all despite it being clay based. Consequently, there was no tightening or any indication of an oil pull. I'm not sure why, but this mask irritates my skin. I remember that's why I threw it away 2 years ago, but I was hoping there was some kind of change. I can put up with a little burning but this just straight up felt like my skin was getting irritated. Sure enough, the healing acne I had were raised, angry, red bumps when I checked on my skin 10 minutes into the mask. I decided then to wash it off seeing as this super thin formula was already dry. I ended up putting golden grain mask to try and sooth and clean off and residue from the first mask. It was quite the ordeal, thankfully my skin has not gotten worse from that experience like I feared it might.

All in all I ended up chucking the rest of the travel sized pack in the garbage. It does nothing for me, in fact it only irritates me. There's nothing stress relieving about that. This mask might work for you if you have normal NON-sensitive skin.

My Rating: 1/5 Stars

Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask Travel Size photo
Unwind from the grind by treating skin to a much needed respite with this nutrient rich mask. Dead Sea Minerals and sea salts replenish and balance moisture while purging clogged pores. Lavender and Bergamot help achieve an aroma-therapeutic bliss to rinse away stress for smooth and radiant skin. Perfect for all skin types.

Popular Posts