Crafter's Choice Bella's Kiss Fragrance Oil Review

When it comes to fragrances I almost always want something edible smelling, so I surprised myself when I grew to really like a dram of Bella's Kiss fragrance oil I had ordered from somethin' special's website. Bella's Kiss is mainly a floral composition, but it is sweet and not heavy. That there, could be why I like it. "This Twilight inspired scent is a soft and innocent blend of violet, gardenia, jasmine, grapefruit, vanilla and white woods." (Somethin' Special, 2015)

I could best describe the scent as delicate, sweet, mainly floral, but incorporates a little bit of a fruity floral feel because of the grapefruit. The vanilla in here does not smell rich or foody, it is an airier vanilla that isn't too sweet. The woodsy notes are stronger than the vanilla but weaker than the grapefruit. If I had to rank the notes based on the strength of their smell I would have:

Floral Accord > Grapefruit > White Woods > Vanilla

As for which floral note is the strongest it's hard to say. I feel like the floral scent itself is a bit of a mutant, 3 flower smells blended together so much it's a flower on it's own. I do get a slight tuberose feel from the blend, just a tiny hint. I think the jasmine may be the weakest with gardenia and violet being more prominent.

Overall, this oil has great lasting power on the skin, I get about 8 hours of wear. The projection is about a foot and silage is moderate so it's a great everyday scent for most people. I would buy Bella's Kiss again.
bellas kiss perfume


Popular Posts