Freeman Beauty Sparkling Pear Clay Mask Review

Hey all! It's been a while but there are some new freeman beauty stuff to review and try! I'm very excited to try the new cleansers they've just released although I disappointed they discontinued my old favorite pear refining...but oh well. I've also have already bought the key lime exfoliate I'll get around reviewing by the end of the year. Just gotta use up the rest of my pink grapefruit I still got in a tube. Those exfoliate tubes last me quite a while even though I use them 2-3 times a week. Been dying to try the lime and it's like "be empty already!" haha, so anyway.

Sparkling pear mask actually was released in March, so it's not really super new anymore. I tried a sample pack of it but didn't really get enough of an opinion on it to write a review, so I ended up just buying a tube because I liked it enough and I wanted to get a better idea.

Sparkling pear mask is advertised as being a combination/oily skin mask that is light and fluffy, not drying. It has aspirin in it to help clear up white heads which is a nice plus. I thought the smell would be like the pear refining cleanser I am used to, but it's actually more of a pear floral scent. If you ever smelt this limited edition bath & bodyworks scent called "Air" it smells a lot like that...I think that scent came out in 2013. The scent is nice though.

So the sparkling pear mask definitely has my approval. It's a nice scent, doesn't stain my wash cloths, and is definitely strong enough to handle oily and problematic skin. My only gripe in the description freeman beauty brags that this mask doesn't dry out your skin. Uh, it really does. The formula might feel lighter and more fluffy but my pores get just as tight as when I use mint & lemon mask. I definitely need a moisturizer after using this mask. I bought sparkling pear to use in the winter because I thought it was lighter, but I will be saving this for summer because it's way too drying this time of year.

On a side note freeman beauty just came out with the full sized diamond rinse mask! If you haven't seen my review for that, I absolutely love it. I hope they have a good sale on black friday, I will order a tube to use this winter.

Popular Posts