Skin Regimen 11.19

Hey guys, since I am getting more active on blogging again I thought I'd update you on my current skin care.

Currently I am using as my a.m. cleanser freeman beauty kiwi & yogurt cleanser. It seems to be working fairly well, it doesn't dry out my face at all although I wish it left me feeling a bit cleaner. At the very least it is definitely not irritating. For my p.m wash and in the shower for my back I am using the newly discontinued freeman beauty pear refining cleanser. (Sad face). I only have 2 and just a tiny bit of a bottle left.

Exfoliaters? I am currently using the pink grapefruit exfoliant I love. I actually do not have the lime one to try like I thought, I must have dreamt that. Instead I have a couple of bottles of the pineapple enzyme mask ulta had on sale. I really liked that mask at one point of time, I think I stopped using it though because I thought it was too irritating for the acne on my face. Although, since renewing my birth control prescription this year I have been pretty much acne free, so that is a problem of the past.

Masks...I am only using freeman beauty avocado & oatmeal for winter. It is the least harsh thing in there line that still gets up all the oil for me. Well, the black sugar mud mask is nice too, but I had to stop using it because it was staining all my wash clothes. I'd like to buy a bottle of the diamond rinse mask to try for winter.

Moisturizer is as always rich moisture by simple. I only use it when my face feels dry.

So what is coming up? Well freeman has been really poopy about sales the last 6 months and I ended up buying neutrogena ultra gentle because it was a bit cheaper than their cleansers. I bought the more stripping foaming formula for p.m and the creamy cleanser for a.m.

Popular Posts