Sammydress Preppy Style High-Waisted Plaid Skirt For Women Review

Preppy Style High-Waisted Plaid Skirt For Women

Hello all, hope you are well! I ordered this skirt in an XL from Sammy Dress on 12/25/2015, you could say I was having some fun Christmas shopping when I had an unusual Christmas where I actually did not get any new clothing. I currently weigh 158 lbs and am 5'5. It cost $14.55 with shipping. The skirt arrived I want to say around 1/12/2016. The shipping was really fast! I got the package from Germany so maybe that has something to do with the speed. I am still waiting for the other item I ordered.

This skirt was nice and soft with a fuzzy feel. It was thin but not see through. It fits at a mini skirt length on me and I prefer leggings with it. The waist band fit pretty tight for an XL. I had it wrapped around a duffle bag for awhile to stretch it out.



I lack skirts quite a bit, I think this skirt is the only one I have right now. I am happy to get it. Above I am wearing an item I reviewed recently that I was pretty meh about. It works better with the high waisted skirt because the shirt (in XL) has very short hem line. I am still not crazy for the shirt and wouldn't recommend it if you have 34C or bigger bust but it's at least wearable with the skirt. The skirt looks really good with many other tops as well.

I rated this skirt either 3 or 4 stars, I can't remember. Sammydress did NOT post my picture or my review. Do not trust the overly positive reviews on their site. -(2/16/2016)

Popular Posts