Sammydress Stylish Hooded Long Sleeve Geometric Single-Breasted Cardigan For Women Review

Hey guys, my second Christmas package is finally here! This one has taken the longest so far, I was starting to worry I'd never get it. Took 7 weeks.

Stylish Hooded Long Sleeve Geometric Single-Breasted Cardigan For Women


This item was ordered on 12/25/2015 in size L. I would have loved to order it in an XL but they did not make sizes that big. I am currently 159 lbs, 5'5. (ugh). Anyway, this item arrived in good shape. It cost $22.82 with shipping. More on the expensive side, but with the convenience of ordering online and the thickness I would say worth it. I noticed a stray string on a button but nothing really out of the ordinary. The item did arrive in SLIGHTLY different coloring, but it's so similar I could hardly notice, which I'm sure is what the Chinese were hoping for. It's got this lovely soft fuzz on the inside and is a lot more warm than I expected it to be (I always have low expectations though so keep that in mind). It has a nice soft hood and the fabric is less knit feeling that I expected and is instead a soft fuzzy feeling weave. I'm not sure how it will hold up to a lot of washing, but it does feel very nice. The fit is snug, but still compatible. I can't button the last button, but it still looks fine wearing it that way. I am trying to lose weight and am very much hoping I'll be 20 lbs lighter by next winter, so things could change drastically.  I am modeling the sweater in the way I like wearing it best button wise. I would recommend this to anyone my size or smaller.

Popular Posts