Jergens & Baby Softness (Fleur Defendue Lolita Lemprika)

     Guys let me be honest. I am not usually a fan of baby powder smells. I actually HATE Love's Baby Soft by Dana, and I mean like red hot hate lol. So you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when I smelled something as powdery as this and actually liked it. Before I get into how it smells I have something embarrassing to admit. When I first got this...I could not figure out how to spray it lol. Just so you guys know you do not twist or pull off the metal cylinder with the heart on it. You actually push down the weird looking plastic stem. I know I sound pretty dumb but I'm sure at least a few others out there were a bit confused ;). Anyways, this fragrance smells like Jergen's cherry almond scented talcum powder. In short if you like Jergen's cherry almond lotion and you like talcum powder, chances are you will like this perfume. This fragrance first applies a little sharp and strong but dries quickly to soft powderyness. This is girly and subdued. Appropriate for anytime since it won't bother many noses. I would even dare to say this could be safe enough to be warn by health professionals such as nurses.

Heart Notes: peony and violet
Base Notes: almond, cherry, and musk.

My Rating: 2.5/5 Stars

Popular Posts