Lava Hot! (Beyonce Heat Ultimate Elixir)


     Hey guys, I am back. It's been a very long time...I have been so busy with college life! Still am really, I should be studying for a pre-calc exam...but well...here I am :o). So beyonce heat elixir is a rare gem that was limited edition. Thankfully it's still affordable but I am super shocked how little coverage and attention this fragrance has gotten. I have smelled heat rush and heat more than a few times and even though those two are nice they are just NOTHING compared to this one. Unlike the other two, beyonce heat elixir isn't very fruity. I smell just a hint of something like blackberry, but it might just be my imagination. Heat elixir is sexy sexy sexy. Warm toasted tonka beans, powdery smokey cedar wood, luscious amber...ugh it's truly drool worthy. I totally promise you guys you will turn heads with this one. Okay well unfortunately after I have just raved about it...there are some faults with this one. Number one being that this gem has very short lasting power. It's a 3 hour lasting eau de parfum which is a bit pitiful. Also the atomizer can be a bit of a pain since it squirts out the tiniest bit of perfume at a time so you really get a work out putting this stuff on. But guys seriously, unless you have a hang up on short lasting perfumes, this is totally worth it. Perfect if you want something feminine, super sexy, smokin' hot, and sweet but not too sweet.

Fragrance Notes: Amber, cedar, orchid, vanilla, tonka beans, and osmanthus.

My Rating: 4/5 Stars

Popular Posts