Rosegal Honest Review: Casual V-Neck Solid Color Slimming Long Sleeve T-Shirt For Women

Casual V-Neck Solid Color Slimming Long Sleeve T-Shirt For Women

Item in XL was ordered on 11/19/2015 and arrived on 12/24/2015.


I really like this. It is flattering and comfortable, I like the loose fit. If I had tilted the camera up more you would have seen about an inch of cleavage. This top is a no brainer for date night or a somewhat dressy bar or something of the like. It's new years eve tonight and I am wearing this with gold earrings and a black chocker necklace. The fabric is thick enough that you can't see my bra and has a nice stretch. It isn't that warm however, but I wasn't expecting it to be. For the top and shipping of $14 I am very happy.

My current stats: 5'5 and 155 lbs

I rated this 5/5 on rosegal and they immediately posted my review and offered store credit to post it on more of their sites. 

Popular Posts