Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Creamy Formula Review

Hey all! With freeman beauty having really poopy sales lately rather than stocking up on their new cleansers (which admittedly I am dying to try) I bought neutrogena's ultra gentle instead.
Neutrogena
I have to say this stuff is really good. I have been using it as my a.m. cleanser instead of freeman beauty's kiwi & yogurt (sadly discontinued). While it doesn't smell as nice as my kiwi cleanser, I admit it works a bit better. It leaves my skin feeling soft and cleans gently but feels more "thorough" if that makes any sense. It has no scent. It does not lather at all so I do need need 2 full pumps of this product to clean my face. A ton doesn't come out per pump though so don't be too alarmed by that statement. I've been using this about 3 weeks now. This is something I would feel comfortable using on my skin any time and I would buy it again and again, definitely. This cleanser is kind of boring, but it really does do it's job.

Popular Posts