Rosegal Honest Review: Vogue Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Button Embellished Blouse For Women

Vogue Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Button Embellished Blouse For Women

Item in XL was ordered 11/19/2015 and recieved 12/24/2015



The color is pretty accurate and there were no major defects. The number one thing I don't like about this shirt is that it is way shorter than the description. It also fits extremely tight around the hips, ain't no room for jesus. So it's not really the nightmare before Christmas, but I'm not loving it either. The fabric is on the sheer side as well so I think I would need to wear a black tank underneath it. Since it doesn't look so great with jeans I have ordered a plaid high waisted skirt from sammygirl that I hope will go with it. I will model the final look when the skirt arrives in February. For the price of $14 for shipping & the top I am not angry but I am not impressed either.

My current stats: 5'5 and 155 lbs

I rated it 2/5 stars on rosegal and they did NOT post my review unlike the positive one. Do not trust the reviews on their site.

Popular Posts