Honest Review: Fresh Rose Face Mask & Soy Face Cleanser

I love visiting Sephora, and one of the definite perks this year was the rose mask & soy cleanser duo by the fresh brand. I think I may have two accounts with Sephora accidentally or whatever, because I get 2 birthday gifts for some reason every year. So I definitely enjoyed the double goodies this time around.

My first impression of the free gift was "Wow, these products are tiny." Yeah, I know they are free so what do you expect.

I first used the Soy Face Cleanser on vacation when my family went up north. The cleanser was cloudy white, slightly foamy, and smelled like fresh green cucumbers. I used it in the morning, I did try using it to take off makeup but found I needed to use a lot of product and it didn't seem super effectual at makeup removing. Ultimately I found it better suited to gently cleanse skin in the morning when there is no makeup. I really like the cleanser, it was soothing and felt very natural. Although I liked it, I don't think I would buy this product because it costs way too much (IMO). However if I got it as a gift I'd be happy.



Image result for fresh soy cleanser

The rose petal mask I expected to get maybe 3 uses out of it. It comes in a tiny jar the size of a lip balm. However, I still haven't run out of it, and I think I've used it 10 times+. This mask applies very, very thin. It looks just like crushed up roses in a jelly and smells very nice. (Like rose obviously). The first time I used this mask I noticed my skin looked very dewy and nice the following morning. I like this mask a lot because it's extremely gentle, yet effective. You can use it everyday, it only takes 10 minutes. It feels nice and washes off easy. It's a product that is joyful to use IMO. I would consider buying this product because you need so little of it I think it justifies the high price tag. The quality is very high. I would consider trying the similarly made mask by the bodyshop first though, because it is better value.

Image result for fresh rose mask

Popular Posts