Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Peel Off Mask Review

As the first product I ever tried from Montagne Jeunesse this mask was a big deal to me. It actually came as a freebie mini mask pack glued on top of a larger pack of mint chocolate chip clay mask.

Opening the mini pack I was surprised with the consistency and smell of the product. The mask was much thinner than any of the freeman beauty peel off masks I've tried. I am not sure how I feel about it either way (this comment will make sense later, hold on). It was much easier to apply and spread at least. The scent was an utter disappointment. I have never had a green tea scented thing I didn't like, and I've smelt a ton of products from walmart to organic, but this green tea smelt like butt. I had hoped that it would be kind of lemon-y somehow because the mask said it had lemon in it, but it did not smell like lemon or even green tea to that matter. It just smelt like chemicals to me.

Well they say you get what you paid for right?

The thin mask was much easier to remove than any of the freeman peel off masks and was much less sticky. Although I feel it did much less exfoliating since it seemed like it didn't take off much dead skin when I examined the mask. My face did feel a bit cleaner and softer but it wasn't mind blowing.

Ultimately I think this is a pass, if you're thinking about buying this product I suggest looking at other peel offs from freeman or this line, at the very least they would smell better I would hope. That being said I am not a fan of peel off masks as I have oily skin and clay addresses my needs much better, but I hope my review was helpful!


Popular Posts