Battle of the Blackhead Strips! Biore versus Nesura!

As promised, I bought these two similar blackhead strip products to do a compare & contrast. Biore is an American blackhead classic and Nesura is a charcoal infused strip that hails from Korea.




For starters, for price and timing, as an American I was able to get biore strips a little bit cheaper and they arrived at my house much faster.

Nesura included a free little sample which was nice (Skin79 BB cream sample) and Biore from Target gave me nada.

Performance wise, the blackhead strips were about the same. They applied the same exact way and dried in about the same amount of time. I think that the biore strips did pull a little bit more junk, but it was close.

Packaging, the nesura strips were black versus the white biore strips. I did prefer the black strip color because it was easier to see what had been pulled out. Although I preferred the shape of biore, the strip was bigger and covered more pores on my cheeks next to my nose.

Biore strips came unscented while nesura had a funky smoky smell. I think the nesura strips smell awful, like a pool hall.

The cleanup for the biore strips was much easier not leaving behind any residue while nesura left behind some black smudge and strip seemed to fall apart a little while removing it.

So overall my winner is certainly biore. I wouldn't buy nesura again.


Popular Posts