Nature's Garden Buttercream Frosting Fragrance Oil Review

Hey guys! Its been awhile. I have been trying some new oils I've been wanting to review. First up, it's my new favorite buttercream frosting oil from nature's garden. Buttercream frosting is a tough fragrance to copy, a lot of times in candles and stuff it ends up smelling really plastick-y. Nature's garden however has put out a really solid butter cream frosting fragrance I know you're going to love if you like Jaqua's buttercream frosting scent they used to sell at Bath & Bodyworks. Remember that guy?


 Buttercream Fragrance Oil
Buttercream frosting fragrance oil smells like straight up butter, sugar, and vanilla. There is nothing eggy or "cakey" about this fragrance oil. As far as throw, projection, and silage goes I've had better and I've had worse. Basically wearing this oil you will get a buttercream frosting smell that YOU can smell a long time and maybe you're significant other but you wouldn't have to worry about walking through a public area and leaving a buttercream trail in your wake. As far as lasting power goes this is moderate for an oil. It poops out around 4-6 hours.

I will definitely be repurchasing buttercream frosting oil by nature's garden. It smells like a high quality buttercream frosting fragrance and I actually like that it's more on the tame side as far as wear goes since it's such a sweet, rich scent.

Popular Posts