Nature's Garden Cashmere & Silk Downy Type Fragrance Oil Review

I have actually never smelt this Downy detergent or fabric softener. I decided to buy this fragrance oil purely off of the notes used in the composition as they are all things I really like. Now, straight off the bat this didn't smell like how I expected it to, but I definitely can see how it might smell like a detergent. It was very difficult to pick up any individual notes. It had that ultra blended "fuzzy" feel. I think if you like Bath & Bodyworks Cashmere glow you may like this. The oil performed very well, I got 6-8 hours wear and very good projection with little oil. Personally though, it's not my bag. I like it enough to use up my sample dram but I won't be buying any more. I have been trying to find some cleaner scents to add to my fragrance wardrobe but have been having a lot of failure so far.

 NG Cashmere & Silk Type Fragrance Oil

"This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a soft and sensual bouquet of creamy French vanilla with sandalwood, patchouli, and musk accented by rose, violet, apricot, and creamy coconut milk." (Nature's Garden, 2015)


Popular Posts