Nature's Garden Eucalyptus & Spearmint Fragrance Oil Review

This is an insanely good copy of BBW Eucalyptus & Mint's aromatherapy products. If you were wishing for an eucalyptus & mint eau de parfum, wearing this fragrance oil will make all your dreams come true. The only teeny difference I can tell is that BBW smells just a bit brighter and sweeter. The oil performs very well lasting 6-10 hours and projects about 3 feet. Me and eucalyptus & mint don't agree well because for whatever reason that combo of notes seem to give me headaches as much as I enjoy them. The eucalyptus & mint scent at BBW gives me headaches although I've bought 2 sugar scrubs and a shower gel in that scent, it's hard to stop because it smells sooo goood! I was hoping this nature's garden dupe would be different enough that the scent wouldn't give me a headache but unfortunately it still does. I will be giving the rest of my dram away on fragrantica.

 Eucalyptus & Spearmint Fragrance Oil
"This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is the invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage." (Nature's Garden, 2015)

Popular Posts