This Does Not Rock (Love Rocks by Victoria Secret Fragrance Review)

 First Impression: Moody and very urban

     Although it's fun to smell like daisies and cupcakes, even us goody goodies need to take a break every now and then. This dark musky scent isn't too emo though, it's definitely broken up by a fruity accord. I purchased the scented mist at Victoria Secret during a 50% off sale. Apparently the fragrance has some kind of association with Taylor Momsen. Not that I care, but that might explain why the fragrance does kind of smells kinda like it's trying too hard. Unfortunately this was not a match made in heaven for me and I do not recommend it. I ended up throwing my bottle away sadly. Love Rocks starts off great, it's a symphony of powdery raspberries tumbling around in sweet musk. Something awful happens after that though, all the sweetness and fruit disappears and then it's just musk. Bitter musk that smells like it's covering up body odor or something, um disgusting. 

1.5 out of 5 Stars


Top Notes: bergamot and peony accords along with sweet raspberry sorbet.
Heart:: sandalwood blossom, jasmine, peach nectar, plum and stephanotis,
Base Notes: vanilla, gold amber, violet and musk cashmere


(Side note: I bought the scented mist NOT the eau de parfum. The scent could be a little different. I didn't buy the perfume because I thought the bottle was too ugly for words.)


Floral Fruity

Popular Posts