Curiously Boring? (Curious by Britney Spears Review)



     To be frank, this scent is lame. I know so many of you love it, it is the celebrity scent ship that set sail to so many others. Curious is a great scent if you love florals, just florals...with nothing else. No seriously, nothing. There's not anything sweet in here, I can't smell any fruits or vanilla. As a blind buy, I bought a bottle of this stuff on clearance and was very disappointed. Seriously, how can something that comes in such a freaking awesome bottle smell like comatose magnolia? If you like flat boring flowers or just want the seriously cool bottle like me then have at it. Don't say I didn't warn you though.

1/5 Stars


Top Notes: White Floral
Heart: louisana magnolia
Base Notes: Vanilla and Musk
(I got the flower part of it, but honestly I couldn't smell the vanilla at all.)


Floral

Popular Posts