London Smells (Brit by Burberry Review)

     This is the a-typical scent that everyone is wearing now. That doesn't really bother me because I don't mind sharing my fragrances with other girls. Well I've got to say...there's a reason this is so damn popular. It's so elegant, sweet, crisp, and powdery. I think it's pleasing to almost every nose because there are so many elements to it that can lure a person in. I love both the top notes, and the dry down. It's probably one of the few perfumes I can not get sick of. My mom loves it too and throws out compliments whenever I wear it. I'm thinking about getting it for her for Christmas. Heck my cat loves it too, he likes smelling the cap of the bottle. If I'm in a good mood I'll leave it on my bed while he's napping and when I come back later I'll find him sleeping right by it. This fragrance deserves all the rave.

4/5 stars

Top Notes: Italian lime, icy pear, crisp green almond
Heart: sugared almonds, white peony
Base: Mahogany woods, amber, tonka beans, vanilla


Floral Fruity

Popular Posts