I'm a Believer (Believe by Britney Spears Review)

First Impression: It was high time Britney came out with something not embedded with rhinestones

     Britney Spears Believe does NOT belong with her other perfumes. (But I mean this in the best way.) Anyway, after experiencing Curious, which was okay but nothing spectacular, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Britney perfume worth my twenty bucks. This smells sophisticated, clean and spicy. Something I could wear out to dinner, a date, or just going to college. It doesn't smell cheap, and is very strong and long lasting. You want to go easy on this perfume because too much could burn your nose off. I think this is an awesome, affordable, and classy smelling fragrance anybody (any age!) could add into their collection. 

2.5 out of 5 stars

Top: mouthwatering top note of guava pulp and golden tangerine. 
Heart: a delicate blend of feminine honeysuckle is intertwined with hints of linden blossom.
Base: patchouli aura is wrapped in a wink of sensual amber and pink pralines.


Floral Fruity

Popular Posts