Vanilla Dream or a Bug Spray Nightmare? (Fancy by Jessica Simpson Perfume Review)

First Impression: My boyfriend loves it!

     I first came across Fancy at Parisian while "shopping with" *cough dragging along* my boyfriend. Despite his crabby attitude, when I handed my boyfriend's a scented paper card his face lit up with delight. "Woah, I like that, that should be a new fragrance for Rosemuffin!" he said with enthusiasm. I was pretty enchanted myself. The bottle was so pretty and girly, and the warm vanilla sweet smell is classic me. I was pretty determined from that point on to purchase a bottle of fancy. When I finally brought  my bottle home last week, I was so determined to love it. It was with bitter disappointment when I squirted my first spray that I picked up a smell I never imagined being in that bottle. Bug-spray. 
But then miraculously out of the bug spray arouse this AMAZING dry down! It smells like a slightly flowery caramel cupcake. So delicious! It brought back precious childhood memories of my little kiddle pretty perfume doll, Lavender Laurie. She too smelled of slightly flowery cupcakes (and oddly nothing like lavender).


3/5 stars

Top Notes: Pear, Apricot, Red Fruits
Heart: Dewy Gardenia, Night Jasmine, Almond  
Base Note: Sandalwood, Amber Crystals, Vanilla


Oriental Vanilla

Popular Posts