Nail Polish Hell (Incanto Heaven by Salvatore Ferragamo)

     I'm not sure what to make of this one; I got it for only $12.99 at TJ MAXX, but I feel like I've been ripped off.
     Incanto Heaven looks sweet and simple, but inside is a sweet-sour vinyl smelling mix that is very perplexing and awful. I have a lot of trouble picking out individual notes, and even though this fragrance has the basic 3 layer format, it really seems to be quite linear. I can't smell much difference from initial spray to dry down, it just gets a little softer and weaker smelling. Heaven's main fruit is apple, and I would say that the fragrance leans more heavily on florals than fruits. There is something powdery in it, maybe it smells a bit like a talcum powder. The staying power is somewhere between average and poor for an EDT. Probably lasts about 2 1/2 hours. This sour sharpness in this one reminds me heavily of scented nail polish. Somewhere in my smelling experience the perfume started to smell like pool chlorine chemical on my skin. Very strong chemical stink comes in this perfume. I sprayed the fragrance till it was empty in the toilet in the basement, and kept the pretty bottle ;)
     I definitely do not recommend this.

1/5 Stars

Top Notes: Syringa, Apple, Grapefruit
Heart: Apricot, Hibiscus, Pink Peony
Base: Violet, Musk, Orris Root

Floral Fruity

Popular Posts