Just Vanille (Vanille by Outremer aka L'Aromarine)


     Vanille by Outremer is outstanding in many respects.  For one this brand has survived the test of time, a strong indicator of it's quality. Another fabulous attribute is it's fair price. It retails for around $18 for a 50 mL EDT which is perfectly reasonable in my opinion.Oh man guys, I've gotta say this stuff is SO delicious. When I smell it I think of creamy vanilla pudding or custard filling in a powdered donut. I have to warn everybody by saying that this will probably make them hungry. The staying power is great, lasting about 5 hours. I would say the projection is a healthy medium allowing someone walking by to notice but it won't fill up a small room.
    This perfume evokes a strong emotional reaction in me. It makes me feel joyful and irresistible. I feel like when I wear this fragrance people are just leaning in to smell me...and maybe that's a little true. My manager at work was pacing around the sushi bar wondering out loud whose perfume smelled so good :]. I feel kinda sexy when I wear this too. I feel like if you put just a little bit on it could be a good intimate fragrance. This is one of my top picks to wear when I am seeing my boyfriend ;). Weird enough this fragrance is not one most people know about despite it being amazing. Go spread the word!

 5/5 Stars

Popular Posts