Where's the Sugar? (DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel)

     So point blank this wasn't what I was expecting. With a name like sweet caramel, I was expecting...well...a lot of sweetness and caramel. This fragrance is very fruity, crisp, fresh, soapy, and green. There is just the tiniest hint of caramel vanilla. I've got to admit though....I really like this. I am wearing this fragrance in the fall and it really is a damn perfect scent for it. It's so clean, apple-y, and a little bit sweet. It gets me in the mood to go run out in the leaves and eat candied apples at the fair. It's just so darn pretty. I feel confident when I wear this out and about because I feel like it just smells really really good. This may have not won me that "yummy yummy" response I love to get, but it's delicious in it's own unique way. In-fact it smells like the original Be Delicous quite a bit, the only difference is that this is sweeter, milder, and fresher smelling. Perfect!
3/5 Stars

Top Notes: Apple, Pear, Rose Mallow
Heart: Jasmine, Violet, Green Notes, Lily
Bottom Notes: Caramel and Vanilla

Popular Posts