Choco-LOVE (Chocolovers by Aquolina)

     This is not my first time purchasing Chocolovers, but it's more than worth the repeat purchase. Superior to it's big sister Pink Sugar, Chocolovers is the ultimate gourmand fragrance that I have smelled up to date. Chocolovers opens with lemon, orange, and coriander. The fun begins about five minutes later when literal clouds of sweet vanilla, chocolaty hazelnut waft off your skin. To me it smells like a hazelnut hot chocolate with vanilla marshmallows. This is a long lasting fragrance, a great deal for it's concentration and price. Chocolovers may be an EDT, but for me it lasts around four or five hours. This is not a fragrance that stays close to your skin, it evaporates off in a smooth, light and intoxicating way. This fragrance is a statement maker, plenty of friends know me for this scent and comment on how chocolaty I smell :).
     An important thing to know before purchasing Chocolovers is to understand this is not a literal chocolate smell. It's more of a hazelnut vanilla with chocolate chips. If you want a literal chocolatey chocolate smell you should look else where. I've heard good things about Fleur de Chocolat by Molinard, but haven't tried it myself. Chocolovers is one of my most loved smells. It's been discontinued, but is only $30 on amazon for a 1.7 ounce bottle. I strongly recommend getting it before it's gone.

5/5 Stars 

Notes of: orange, hazelnut, coriander, musk, vanilla, lily-of-the-valley, bergamot and lemon. 

Oriental Vanilla 


Popular Posts