The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cream Cleanser Honest Review

I came across this product at the end of the summer when my bodyshop was going out of business. They were having a liquidation sale and the cleanser was 50% off. I am upset that I got this, because honestly probably anything else in the store would have been better and at a good price too.

First off, I don't like the hard plastic bottle packaging much. It's not difficult to get the product out, but it's not easy either. The creamyness of the product is OK, but it leaves an off putting residue. I'm not sure if it's the product itself or the mattifying effect. I have to use a lot of product to clean my face, probably twice as much as a normal cleanser since it doesn't foam and is pretty watery. As far as oil control goes, it works noticeably for about 2 hours. I don't become super greasy using this, so at least it doesn't make it worse. I noticed it contains like 5 kinds of parabens, which puts me off and I honestly wouldn't have bought this if I had noticed sooner.

The only nice thing I have to say about this cleanser is that it smells good, clean and fresh. But seriously, don't buy this. This was discontinued and for a good reason.

 The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser, 6.76 Ounce

Popular Posts