The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Moisturizer Honest Review

When me and my boyfriend went on a trip to Ann Arbor I came across a deal too good to pass up at the Body Shop in the mall. $10 for vitamin E day and night cream, an awesome way to try the product and it was a little more than half off. The SA kind of convinced me to get the night cream, although now I wish I had gotten the day cream.

I do use the night cream as a night cream only. I have been using it on weekends when I spend the night at my boyfriend's. When I apply it feels very rich. It feels nice when my skin is dry. It's very creamy. I don't care for the smell, it smells like baby diaper type products. I just don't like that smell in general. As far as this product goes I think it may actually be too rich for my combination skin even though it's marketed for all skin types. I often wake up with a few tiny white head pimples. I've been using it for months so I really do know what I'm talking about.

I also apply it to the skin around my eyes. I've had really good results with it there, my eyes never burn and it feels good. Overall I would not buy this night cream again. I probably wouldn't buy the day cream to use as night cream either because I don't like the smell. The eye cream in this line though, I might purchase. Because I've seen  how the creamyness of the wheat germ oil in night cream works well for my eyes and doesn't burn.

Click for enlarged view

Popular Posts