New Era of Skin Care

Hello guys, hope you are doing well! I am doing fine, super busy with full time work and graduate school. Probably why my posts are so low this year. I thought I'd pop in first to let you guys know I have been using a wider variety of products per my norm. I turned the big 25 this summer, and decided it was time to step up my game and try some anti-aging products.

So far I have tried Peter Thomas Roth on the expensive end as well as Yves Rocher 7.9 line. Of course, I've still been using freeman beauty products with fabulous results. As of late for fall, I've been using their blackberry cleanser for my combination skin as well as the pear and avocado mask twice a week (each one once per week). I've also been using neutrogena ultra gentle cream cleanser for the AM as well as The Body Shop Seaweed cream cleanser. I'll be off reviewing now, have a wonderful fall!

Popular Posts