Yves Rocher Elixir 7.9 Youth Reactivating Eye Care Roll On Honest Review

First off bluntly put, I don't think this is a good product. I feel like I just got robbed paying $16 for green glitter goo.

I've used quite a few different types of eye creams through numerous samples from other companies as well as yves rocher and this definitely is one of the worst. The watery serum is hardly hydrating. My poor eye ball has a little patch of dry skin above it that won't seem to go away now. The rollers are awkward and don't feel good. Like I'm pushing metal balls into my eyes...which I kind of literally am. It doesn't spread the product well, and I think you have to use way too much product to adequately coat the rollers...something I bet they were hoping you'd do.

The serum has the same very light fresh slightly earthy smell as their day cream products. It's a light green color, clear, and has obvious gold glitter flakes. It's very cheap looking and feels cheap. I don't use the rollers so I just dab a tiny glob on my finger from the hole and spread it myself. It's only sheer cheap assed-ness that I'm continuing to use this product, because it's not bad enough to throw away. But I promise you, it's not good. No signs of improvement from using the product, would never repurchase without a doubt.

Youth Reactivating Eye Care Roll-on

Popular Posts