Charcoal & Black Sugar: Blackheads

Okay, so I have been using the Freeman Beauty Charcoal & Black Sugar mud mask a lot lately and I have been paying attention to the effect it has on blackheads. When I originally wrote my reviewed I bragged that they mask had cleared up 99% of them. I am going to have to go back and revise my review however, because on closer inspection I realize that what this mask really does is shrink my blackheads. I have some enlarged pores on my nose and skin close to my nose and stuff really likes to settle in there. Using this mask I've realized that while it empties every pore of excess oil the solid stays behind in the pore. *Sigh* so it's really not the miracle I thought it was, although I do LOVE the mask still.

Smaller blackheads is better than bigger ones at least. I still haven't found a mask that successfully REMOVES blackheads. I'm beginning to wonder if only gelatin or biore strips can remove solid stuff like that. Hmmm...

Popular Posts