Freeman Beauty Blue Agave Hydrating Facial Paper Mask Review

Okay so after the starfruit one last time...
as a self-proclaimed freeman paper mask hater, I have to admit this one was okay.

I used this mask after my Saturday pumpkin peel, where I need hydration afterwards. The mask was still drippy, messy, and horrible to use like last time. I really hate their face shape design. This stuff dripped around my eyes but I was lucky that the formula is too gentle to bother that skin at all. The scent was better though, smelt soapy and a little bit sweet like agave nectar. The mask gel was even a pale blue which I found kind of fun compared to no color last time.

I wore the mask 10 minutes with no prickles or burning sensation unlike the purifying paper mask. I am not a fan of serum being left on my face so I used a wet cloth to wipe off the excess. My face feels really hydrated, refreshed, and soft. I actually like the way my face feels a little bit better than goji berry which felt a little more heavy afterwards. Still, $2 a pop and the un-enjoyable using experience has me still siding with goji berry. Still, I wouldn't whine if freeman slipped a freebie into my bag now and again.

Overall, pretty alright! I only have 1 more mask left, the rose brightening one.

My Rating: 3.5/5 Stars

Blue Agave Hydrating Facial Paper Mask  photo
Transform skin from dry to dewy! Serum-enriched paper facial mask contains soothing Blue Agave to soften and rehydrate. Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin help give skin a refreshed look and feel for a smoother finish. Lift the paper and press serum into skin to prep for moisturizer and prime for make-up. Perfect for dry skin.


Popular Posts