Freeman Beauty Goji Berry Facial Hydration Mask Review

My last sample from the freeman beauty moisture masks, Goji berry otherwise known as wolfberry, is a nice rich gel. It has a lot of aloe vera in it, which I love. The smell is very fresh, it reminds me of juniper. I was expecting something a lot more berry-ish and sweet, but I rather like the clean smell. The gel is somewhat opaque in the pack but applies clear. It has a cooling sensation on my skin, it feels very hydrating, soothing, and refreshing.

I applied this mask after using my pumpkin peeling mask, I'm not sure when else I would use it other than that and combating winter dry spots. After sitting on my face for 10 minutes the mask had absorbed quite a bit. Which I was surprised me because it didn't say it was supposed to do that in the description. There was a bit of a peely skin looking thing on my cheek that alarmed me at first, but then I realized it was just the aloe vera drying weird and not my skin at all. It rinsed off cleanly, and my face felt very refreshed.

I currently own the freeman beauty golden grain brightening mask for my hydrating mask, but once that is used up I would rather get the goji berry mask. I admit I am kind of fond of golden grain, it smells nice and oddly grew on me in a way, but the goji just suits my skin & needs the best. I do really well with aloe vera based face products it seems.

My Rating: 4/5 Stars

Goji Berry Facial Hydration Mask photo
Soothe away skin stress with this nourishing gel/cream mask, fortified with soothing Chamomile and antioxidant Goji Berry. Replenish to rebalance skin's equilibrium for super smooth, super-hydrated skin that's in a state of bliss. Perfect for stressed, dehydrated skin.

Popular Posts