Freeman Beauty Apricot Creamy Facial Scrub Thoughts & "Review"

Hey all!

I was initially very excited to try freeman beauty's apricot scrub. I absolutely loved their grapefruit one, and I was hoping that the apricot one was just a little more moisturizing for wintertime. Unfortunately, this was VERY moisturizing for me, as in like more than I would ever want or ask for. So this is a product review for something I am not really going to rate because it is not right for my skin type. My skin usually falls between combination-oily and I think this product would best suit those who fall between dry-normal.

The smell of the product is very similar to st. ives. I am a little bit disappointed because initially the product smelt really good when I first opened the package! It had a scent of apricot skin and juice but as I actually applied the product the scent changes to a st. ives apricot scrub kind of smell, which isn't really bad but not that great either. The scrub was gentle as far as the exfoliation went, similar to the grapefruit scrub. The formula was indeed very rich and creamy, there are several different types of oils in this product. After using this product my face felt soft but greasy, like there was residual oil still left on my skin. This might be nice if you have dry skin, but it's the last thing I wanted. I used a gentle cleanser to get rid of the excess oil. Sadly, I will be using this one in the shower and not on my face again. I much prefer the pink grapefruit scrub that is formulated with aloe. I am glad I didn't blind buy a whole tube of this apricot scrub!

Apricot Creamy Facial Scrub photo
A satisfying scrub that won't scratch your skin! Finely ground Walnut Shell Powder gently works over rough spots, smoothing and resurfacing skin while Apricot and vitamins C and E promote healthy cell renewal. Perfect for all skin types.

Popular Posts