Freeman Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay Mask Review

It's been a long time since freeman has came out with a brand new mask I've been this excited about. Granted, I did really like the new pear blossom mask last year, but apple cider is even better! I do like the aspirin in the pear blossom though...but it's the same price for 5 ounces instead of the usual 6 and it isn't better than avocado and the lemon masks I usually buy...

Anyway apple cider is a cool new mask that fits the usual freeman budget $4.29 for 6 ounces, and boy when it goes on sale...what a steal! The mask consistency is a creamy pastel red clay with little sharp bits in it. If you've used the diamond rinse mask the consistency is a bit similar, but diamond rinse has way more sharp bits in it. The mask smells like an apple scented hello kitty eraser. I know it sounds weird, but just think of a sweet apple scented toy.

I left this on the usual 15 minutes. It pulled a moderate amount of oil, but not as much as avocado. The coolest part was washing it off. When this mask meets water it turns into a creamy exfoliating cleanser. I was really amused by this second part. It took quite a bit of rinses to wash it off, but it was an enjoyable experience and I felt extremely clean afterwards. If you're a person who hates ANY kind of residue you'd probably love this mask because it literally turns into a cleanser when you're done.

This mask is very innovative and cool. It smells great and works as a good cooler weather mask for me when my skin is less oily (In Michigan sadly (fall, winter, spring))

Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay

Popular Posts