New Freeman Beauty Avocado & Oatmeal Foaming Facial Cleanser Review

My new freeman goodies have arrived!

The first one I tried is the Avocado & Oatmeal foaming facial cleanser. Being a huge fan of the mask, I was excited to try the cleanser. The consistency was not was I was expecting. The pervious freeman beauty cleansers were thin and watery, but this one is THICK. It comes out of the bottle looking like a metallic whipped soap. I'm not sure where that glittery stuff comes from but it concerns me a little.

After I put my blob on my washcloth I immediately observed the smell of the cleanser, but not in a good way. Good news is though, if you like the way the mask smells you'll probably be ok with this. It basically smells like an intensified version. I think the avocado & oatmeal mask smells a little bad, but this is like radioactive freshly cleaned baby butts. The foaming cream was difficult to spread. It does say on the directions to wet your face first, but I've never had to do that with any other cleanser I've used so I'm out of habit.

Last but not least, if I thought it couldn't have gotten any worse, after rinsing my skin 4 times I still felt like there was some kind of residue left on my skin. It did effectively remove all my makeup that I could visibly see, but I left with an uncomfortable sensation. I will report if I notice any new pimples soon.

I will be using this cleansers in the morning till it's gone, then I definitely won't repurchase.

Bummed I hated this product.


Popular Posts