Freeman Beauty Dead Sea Minerals Foaming Face Cleanser Review

Dead Sea Minerals foaming face cleanser is extremely similar to the Avocado & Oatmeal foaming cleanser. Bad news for me, because I did not like the Avocado & Oatmeal foaming cleanser at all.

The consistency is thick like a whipped soap that has a metallic (almost sparkly) touch to the white soap. Unlike the Avocado & Oatmeal one, I did not have as much trouble spreading it on my face. Dead Sea Minerals appears to be a little thinner or easier to spread for whatever reason. The smell was similar to the Dea Sea Mineral mask although it smelt a bit like Avocado & Oatmeal too. I guess the best I could describe the smell is Dead Sea Mineral Mask with a touch of freshly cleaned baby butt. I am not crazy about the smell, it is slightly better than the Avocado & Oatmeal one though.  

Overall, I liked this cleanser slightly more than the Avocado & Oatmeal foaming cleanser, but definitely not enough to buy it again. I would say I may recommend these foaming type cleansers for those who wear a lot of makeup and like a more moisturizing cleanser? Maybe? It's hard for me to imagine who would like these cleansers.

Very disappointed again freeman :/

Popular Posts