Skin Regimen 3-2016

Hey all, just a quick few notes. I have officially ran out of my usual cleansers pear refining and kiwi yogurt. I have been using neutrogena ultra gentle and I like the blackberry cleanser and would repurchase that again from freeman. I have been using the foaming cleansers avocado & oatmeal and dead sea in the morning to use them up...but I won't buy them again.

As far as exfoliants go, I know I was ALL about my pink grapefruit scrub years ago but I got tired of it. I also noticed I kept getting dry spots on my chin that scrub didn't seem to be helping. I ended up trying pineapple enzyme again and noticed how much better it worked for me. Which is funny, because I used to think the opposite...

For masks I use apple cider, avocado & oatmeal, lemon & mint, and pear blossom. I would not buy pear blossom again, it is a little more costly than the other masks and I don't think it's any better if not as good as the other masks. I am saving lemon & mint and pear blossom to use in the summer because I think they are too harsh right now.

I use mask/exfoliators twice a week. I leave my masks on less time than I have traditionally. I now use the pineapple enzyme 10 minutes, and the clay masks for 15.

As always, I use simple rich moisturizer.

Popular Posts