Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask Review

I don't think it matters what age you are....this mask is AWESOME. This is actually my 3rd time trying it. I had ordered it a while ago and really liked it, but forgot to review. If you'd like to try this mask it's usually offered as a freebie at checkout and it's actually only $.99 for the travel pack right now! Me being a penny pincher I just want to point out they sell the 5 ounce tube for $12.99 so it's actually cheaper to buy the packets...($.99 x 10 = $9.99 for 5 ounces of product).

I actually got 4 freebies at my last checkout so I got 4 of them...plus 1 extra to qualify for free shipping.

Anyway, back to the mask. It is a light grey thin mask. It's probably the thinnest clay mask I've ever used from freeman. Despite it being thin it's pretty effective for oil pulling. After 10 minutes when I was about to wash it off I could see nose pores. It is a lava clay mask. This mask smells fantastic if you like the traditional rosemary, citrus, lavender "spa" kind of scents. Don't get me wrong, freeman makes some fantastic fruity/foody smells but when I wear a mask I like being transported to memories of spa services I can seldom afford.

The mask felt tingly and refreshing. I had a few pimples when I put on this mask and they were a bit raised and irritated, but 3 days later my skin has never been this clear in quite a while. Coincidence? Maybe. After washing the mask off I do moisturize but my skin also feels soft. I haven't noticed wrinkle reduction but I am 24...so there you go. I think this is a great try for all ages so long as you don't have dry young skin. Then there might not be as much benefit because it does pull a moderate amount of oil.

Skin Renewal Clay Mask Travel Size

Popular Posts