Freeman Beauty *New* Golden Grain Facial Brightening Mask Review

Holy glitter, batman! They actually put glitter in this! What were they thinking?

Putting on golden grain mask was such a surprise, the gel like consistency was watery and a lot thinner than what I was used to with most masks, so when I made that first squeeze on the tube, way too much came out at once. This watery, mostly clear gel was a breeze to spread and apply. It smelt nice, light, and fruity. Nothing too strong. Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed a golden glimmer, taking a closer look I realized there were a million of them. Come on' now freeman beauty, by "brightening" we didn't mean put glitter flakes on our skin. Initially I was really worried, my skin being sensitive and easily irritated putting sparkles on didn't seem like a good idea. Thankfully though, it didn't cause irritation. Using this mask was VERY basic, like no bells or whistles really. Just goop on, sit for 10 minutes, goop off. All the glitter came off when I washed, but I was very careful to look myself over. My skin felt gently cleaned, like I had used a mild soap. My face felt a little bit softer, more hydrated, and my skin looked just a little more dewy. I have used this mask several times and I have not noticed a brightening effect. Maybe you have to use is like 4 times a week to see it, but by using it once a week I didn't notice a thing.

I feel like this would be a good mask for a 10 year olds sleepover party. It's so harmless. Doesn't do much good, just hydrates and cleans a little, and doesn't hurt a fly. Plus it smells nice and has sparkles. I actually wear it on nights equivalent to my own "rose's night in" when I am doing the pizza by myself and korean dramas thing. This is fun, but I wouldn't repurchase. Right now it's summer so I don't need to use this product often since this is for hydrating and my skin has gotten so oily. I feel like this will come more in handy when the weather turns and I start getting dry spots again.

My Rating: 2.5/ 5 Stars

Golden Grain Facial Brightening Mask  photo
Glowing skin is worth its weight in gold! This illuminating gel mask with natural Golden Grain helps lift moisture levels for a dewy-smooth look and feel. Triple skin benefits of Vitamin C are known to help control the formation of dark spots, firm, and brighten. Perfect for dehydrated skin.

Directions: Apply generously to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.


Popular Posts