Nature's Garden Sugar Cookie Brulee Review

This is another fragrance oil that I am quite frankly, very excited to write about. I figure I should get the best ones out of the way, I have actually liked the majority of fragrance oils I have purchased so far but there have been still quite a few I passed on because they weren't for me. Nature's Garden Sugar Cookie Brulee is a little bit of an odd ball. "Sugar Cookie" and "Brulee" makes it sounds like it would just smell like sugar cookies and creme brulee, right?

The secret odd lovelyness to Sugar Cookie Brulee is a melted butterscotch note. It strong, especially in the beginning, and makes the scent smell different from any vanilla cookie type scent I've experienced. The scent lasts forever on my body, easily making every perfumistas dream, the 8 hour mark. The dry down of the scent smells more like sugar cookies than the butterscotch, but lemme tell you this is yummy every step of the way.

One of the first ever fragrance oils I ever got, this was essentially my rabbit hole to wonderland. Buy a sample sized dram from Somethin' Special's website. I promise you won't be disappointed if you love butterscotch & sugar cookies!

My Rating: 5/5 Stars!!!

Sugar Cookie Brulee Fragrance Oil

An incredibly, delectible gourmand fragrance oil by Natures Garden which combines rich, velvety vanilla, creamy butterscotch, sugar cane, and just the right amount of freshly baked sugar cookies.

Popular Posts