Update

Hey, so I know I've deserted this blog for awhile. Awhile as in like 2 years...lol! I thought about just deserting this blog and making a new one, since it's been so long. But hell, there are some useful reviews (hopefully) so I may as well try and build upon it.

If you are interested in facial masks I have a treat for you, my lastest obsession has been trying out the cheapies! I have completely fallen in love with freeman beauty, which offers effective products quality ingredients as seriously low prices. I might get around to trying some montagne, although it seems like they cater their skin care more for those with dry-normal skin. Also, they tend to make their stuff only in packets, which sucks because it's much more pricey in the long run.

I am also prepared to review some perfumes & fragrance oils. Most of them are more obscure. If you are interested in more perfumey stuff, you CAN check out my fragrantica page that is full of my reviews. My username is cake n' cuddles and I have been active for quite some time now.
http://www.fragrantica.com/member/115531/

Popular Posts